Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Conversations with My Fair Lady

If you want to stop laughing at what I'm doing then it would be appreciated kthxbye. I swear to God and all that is Holy(tm) please stop your laughing it is driving me batty and I cannot focus!!!

It helps to not spit on the writer too. BTW - imagine all this said in a Scottish accent and you'll know what it's like in my head right now.

and that ear won't see any use for, you know, EVER.

Damn misspellings

Okay then. kthxbye.

love you too. damn two, to, too.

keep getting confused. no. I meant it. you already kissed and snogged the writer, WHAT MORE DO YOU BLOODY WANT WOMAN!>?!?!?!?!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/blogger explodes

stop it. now. go take your pill. in fact, take three. still leery here.

then go make me a sundae womam. to the kitchen with thee!! And take your spitting ways with you!!!!!

still here

nope

still not missing you. still missing that sundae though.

when the bloody hell have I ever shortchanged myself on a sundae?

--------------------

The above was the transcript of My Fair Lady and I just now. Feel free to imagine what was said on her part at the approriate times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home