Thursday, January 26, 2006

Oh My God....

I've now found the greatest exploitation film title ever. Virgins From Hell. But it gets better. Here's the description:
A chaste all-girl biker gang vows vengeance on the drug lord that did them wrong in this kinky Asian exploitation film. The gang goes after Mr. Tiger for selling drugs to kids, but instead, he gains the upper hand and holds the biker chicks captive, using them as guinea pigs in his aphrodisiac experiments conducted with the help of his sadistic lesbian associate. But Mr. Tiger soon learns he's no match for the virginal vigilantes.
Imagine me laughing my head off and you'll know what's happening in my office right now. I'm also adding this to my Netflix queue because any movie with a title like that and hailing from 1987 must be genius. Throw in god-awful dubbing, and I've found a flick that must be seen as soon as it hits on Jan. 31.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home