Friday, January 06, 2006

My First Guitar Hero Post

No, I don't have what has been hailed as one of the greatest games ever. Thanks to Bill Harris of Dubious Quality fame for pointing out what is hands-down one of the best televised reports on gaming to ever hit your television. Were I living in Sacramento, I would so be tuned into this station all the time just to catch fun like what's going on here. Check it out, laugh it up, and rock on.

My curiosity on this game has gone through the roof of late, but the slightly higher price tag isn't what's holding me back. It's the fact that my game and DVD backlogs are so huge that I absolutely have to whittle those down before surrendering to the rock gods.

2 Comments:

At 12:40 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're welcome to borrow mine. Though if you get your own we could rock out two-player. ;-)

 
At 3:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd sign up for a DFW Guitar Hero multiplayer-fest. It's a great game.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home